Friday 29 November 2019

Early Readers: The Princess in Black


While I love Biff, Chip and Kipper as much as every other parent forced to read about them on a nightly basis, it's always refreshing to find a new story that my five year old can help me read. 

We read the Princess in Black together, reading a few lines each and it was a really good level for my early reader. 

The story itself was fun and entertaining, and the bright, colourful artwork ensured her interest was maintained throughout. I picked this up from the library for a half term bedtime story, but we ended up reading it at multiple times a day because it was so enjoyable. 

I was excited to learn that this is the first in the series, and will definitely be getting her some of the other titles for more adventures with the Princess in Black (and the Goat Avenger)!


No comments:

Post a Comment