Monday 3 June 2013

Indie-Self Published Author Event


So I mentioned this briefly in yesterday's post, but since Fire's first feature was posted today, I felt that I ought to elaborate. 

The Indie-Self Published Author Event is being run by Say It With Books. Throughout June, lots of lovely bloggers will be promoting books by indie and self published authors on their blogs. Check out Say It With Books' blog for more information and a list of the bloggers taking part. I have been incredibly lucky and Fire is being featured on three blogs:




Ana posted her review of Fire today, so make sure that you check it out and keep an eye on the other blogs for their features too. 

I am really pleased to be a part of this promotion - the success I have had so far with Fire is entirely down to all of the amazing bloggers who have been willing to give the novel a chance. Events like this are invaluable; without them, no one would ever hear about Fire, let alone read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment