Wednesday 18 February 2015

Air: Elements of Power III


Release date: Thursday 12th March 2015

Air.

I needed air.

I was gasping, but my lungs refused to take any in.

Jasmine's world is crumbling around her. Still reeling from the discovery of her parents' identities, she is forced to face the repercussions of her actions in the Helian Realm, while her beloved home is besieged by Helian attackers. And she still can't control her powers.

Roxy is confronted by the realisation that she has travelled across the Realms for a boy who thinks she betrayed him. A boy dating the girl who sold her out. And even while freezing in the Arcan Realm it seems she can't escape Cinaer's grasp.

Time is running out for the girls to save the world - and the boy - they love. But to have any chance of defeating Cinaer, they are going to have to work together. Cinaer is on a warpath and he's not giving up until he has secured the Helian throne - even if he has to reduce the Arcan Realm to dust in the process.

Air is the gripping final installment of the Elements of Power trilogy.


***


It's nearly here! I would like to thank you all so very, very much for your patience. I had initially expected to release Air this time last year, but life interfered in the best possible way with the arrival of my adorable baby girl. When I had initially planned to edit Air, I was instead falling asleep on the sofa at 6pm, as pregnancy was making me exhausted and then when my little girl was born, I discovered that working while she napped wasn't as easy as it sounded, particularly as she refused to nap anywhere other than on me for the first few months! But we got there eventually and Air is finished and ready to hit (virtual) shelves in March. 

If you can't wait until then and have previously reviewed Fire and Water, please drop me an email to request an ARC. I'm going to try and email out to some bloggers today, but if you haven't heard from me and want one then please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment