Thursday 22 January 2015

Air Front Cover Sneak Peak

Last week I put together most of the front cover for Air. Currently, the only thing missing is the elemental power, which I'm still brainstorming some different ideas for. However, I thought I would share a quick look at what the bottom of the cover (which is finished) will look like, to give you a preview. Fire was red, Water was blue and Air is.... purple!


I'm hoping to post the finished cover (and a release date!) soon. In the meantime, let me know in the comments if you have any good suggestions for the elemental component of the cover.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I am loving how it's matching the first two covers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping they will all look quite nice together once it's finished.

      Delete