Monday 1 May 2017

Elements of Power on Wattpad

Last week, after four and a half years of updates, I posted the final chapter of Air and therefore the conclusion to the Elements of Power trilogy, on Wattpad. 

I am so grateful for all of the support, votes and comments I have received for the series on Wattpad. I'm going to miss my weekly check in with Roxy and Jasmine a lot - I learnt so much by working on this series, not just about writing but publishing, marketing and promotion, and it will always be very special to me. 

At some point, I would really like to work out the formatting so that the trilogy can be available in paperback on Amazon, with new covers more like the ones I use on Wattpad. Until then, you can still get the ebooks from all major ebook retailers, or read the full series on Wattpad:




No comments:

Post a Comment