Saturday 20 October 2018

What I'm Writing

At the moment, I'n busy getting Fearful ready to be queried. It's almost there: the pitch is done, the synopsis is written, I'm just making a couple of tweaks to one of the chapters before I start sending out emails. 

I'm also working on my full-length version of Mirrored Snow. There have been a few false starts on this one, but I now have a firm outline that I'm happy with and I'm certain I have enough material to work with. 

I'm a few chapters in to Out of Water - my Little Mermaid retelling being posted weekly on Wattpad, which you can read here. 

I have a couple more ideas taking shape at the back of my mind, and I would really like to have another go at New London is Burning - the dystopian novel I queried last year - at some point too. Hopefully I'll have a complete draft of Mirrored Snow by Christmas, then I can start the new year with some new projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment