Friday 3 May 2019

Picture This: Baby University

It's been so long since I last posted a picture book review! We've had some really nice new ones recently, so I'm going to try and start posting about them more regularly again. Today I'm going to feature the Baby University series, which we've now read four books from. 


My husband is head of science and a physics teacher in a secondary school, so this series started out as a funny present idea, but have actually been a huge hit in our house! The images are simple and bright and the words are easy to follow. I usually just read the first line on each page for the ABC books, making them a fun new way to look at the alphabet. 


There are so many different titles in this series, so there's plenty to go at if you're a Chemist or a Mathematician too. They also make brilliant baby gifts for new parents who work in STEM. I like the sound of Evolution for Babies, and the ABCs of Engineering - although we probably have enough ABC books for now!

Have you read any of the Baby University books? Or are there any other STEM based picture books you love? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment