Friday 4 September 2020

Dragon Mountain


Four unforgettable characters, a magical world children will desperately want to fall into and plenty of high-stakes action, twists and turns. Dragon Mountain is amazing!

I knew as soon as I heard about this story that I would enjoy it, and it definitely didn't disappoint. 

Every chapter was filled with action and potential peril, and I raced through this story, reluctant to put it down. From moving mountains to disappearing tigers, there's so much to amaze and wonder readers.

Billy, Dylan, Charlotte and Ling-Fei were exciting protagonists readers will love. They are all different and uniquely engaging, but come together through their loyalty and courage, even if they are sometimes afraid. The bond between them is strong and touching - they're a group readers will wish they could be part of.

The dragons were also very well developed and described. I could picture each one clearly (although the stunning artwork on the cover helped too). I can see them inspiring lots of games, drawings, and stories, a lot like the dragons in the How to Train Your Dragon series.

The cliff hanger ending has left me desperate for book two. Dragon Mountain is the beginning of a brilliant adventure with end-of-the-world stakes and a formidable antagonist. 


No comments:

Post a Comment